- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Charm all your friends when you show up with the singular style of the Black Label Superbreak® by JanSport®.
- Classic JanSport style with exclusive and unique prints.
- Straight-cut and padded shoulder pads.
- Adjustable shoulder pads provide a comfortable and snug fit.
- Spacious main compartment for all your essentials.
- Front zip pocket with organizing panel helps keep your things tidy.
- 2/3 padded back panel for cushioning comfort.
- Web haul handle.
Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25.4 L.
Material: 600D polyester.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 9 in
- Handle Drop: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11.06 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Black Label Superbreak® by JanSport. Sorry!
Interested in new JanSport products?
The story of JanSport bags and apparel begins in 1967 with three friends and their love for the outdoors. Jan Lewis, Murray Pletz and Skip Yowell lived in Seattle when they created their first framepack and the first panel loading daypack. Murray had just won a design contest for "The Best New Use of Aluminum" for the framepack the trio had fabricated in the transmission shop of Skip's uncle. Once climbers on Mount Rainier and other Northwest peaks saw the new pack, they wanted one for themselves. The rest is JanSport history.
The success of JanSport’s packs reaches across the globe and into various walks of life. For nearly 40 years, JanSport has provided world class bags and apparel that can take you anywhere and everywhere. Celebrating outdoor enthusiasts from the casual walker to the mountain climber, JanSport’s packs and apparel have got your back.