- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Give your soles a little breather by enjoying the warm weather in the Surf Hydro Terra - Vegan from Jambu™!
- Designed to withstand the trail and water adventures.
- Hydrophilic, antibacterial mesh upper promotes a quick-drying, odor-free environment.
- Stitch-free upper for added comfort.
- Hook-and-loop ankle strap.
- Padded back strap for added comfort.
- Memory foam footbed supplies light underfoot comfort.
- Dual mesh outsole system helps keep feet protected.
- Canal Technology outsole drainage for maximum water dispersion.
- Non-marking, partially recycled outsole is made of compressed rubber and provides reliable traction and lasting wear.
- 100% vegan construction.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Surf Terra Marine - Vegan by Jambu. Sorry!
Interested in new Jambu products?
Doing their part for the environment, Jambu uses only 100% recycled, recyclable and re-usable packaging. Whether it is shoes, boots, heels, wedges, mules or sandals, Jambu outsoles are made with partially recycled and re-usable compressed rubber. In this small way, Jambu hopes to preserve our great outdoors for future generations. Renew with Jambu!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These are the third pair of Jambus that I have ordered. Jambus are a great brand. These are very comfortable and very light weight. You can barely tell that you're wearing them, but you will feel how well they cushion your feet. The mesh vents and foot bed keep your feet cool and comfortable. The only gripe I have with these is I wish the back strap would come up on the heel a little higher.
- Lori S - customer
- from Jenkinsville, SC
- May 22, 2013
Oh my! I am so happy to find this shoe they are very comfy, easy to put on and off. I got the coral/black. Will look good with jeans and casual. Good for vacation and everyday, I have 2. Pair of the touring Jambu and are very nice to wear as dressy or casual...and now I'm really excited to get these. More of a flat shoe, Jambus are my brand from now on.
- Virginia - customer
- from Texas
- February 24, 2013
I was disappointed in this shoe because the sole is extremely comfortable and the draining ports are a great idea, but the strapping is awful. As others have said, the straps are too long and the plastic D rings dig into your feet. You're halfway there Jambu, but this shoe needs work.
Felt true to size
- Stacey V - customer
- March 11, 2013
I very much wanted to like this sandal. The idea of having mesh drainage ports on the bottom to keep water out is great so I mainly bought them because of this. After trying them on, it seemed to me that the strapping system was not very sturdy, and I felt my foot could easily slip out or that the straps would break. As another reviewer stated, I also felt the D rings digging in on the outsides of my feet. Although the memory foam felt very comfortable it felt somewhat hot on my feet after I wore them around the house for a little bit. Overall I did not get the feeling that these sandals would be durable in the long run. That combined with the digging in of the D rings, I am sorry to say I will be sending these back.
- Heidi - customer
- from Montana
- May 13, 2013