- This elegantly understated laptop bag keeps your commute organized and stylish.
- Made of canvas with leather trim.
- Holds your personal technology, a magazine and file folders.
- Dual handles with an attachable cross body strap. Handle drop: 2" length. Cross body drop: 22" length.
- Front and rear exterior slip pockets.
- Flat bottom.
- Zip around closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 16 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Waxwear Computer File Case by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.