- It's official. You've achieved your goals and one of them was to optimize your outstanding image with the proud possession of this Jack Spade™ Swiss Brief!
- Holds your important papers, tickets to the game, designer sunglasses, cell phone, wallet, personal technology and your favorite magazine.
- Dual handle straps. Handle drop: 4 1/2" length.
- Detachable and adjustable crossbody strap. Crossbody drop: 28" length.
- Side exterior slip pockets.
- Slim flat bottom.
- Top flap with buckle closure over a zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 15 3⁄5 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄10 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 28 in
- Handle Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Swiss Brief With Flap by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.
Jack Spade Swiss Brief With Flap
I just ordered this bag and I am use to having a bag that is normally made of leather but decided to really think outside the box and think of durability. The bag is large and definitely has room for a lot of items, iPad, wallet and more and I love it for that as well as files. It is pretty structured and you will get noticed with it which is a great thing. Overall a great bag just wish that the leather would have continued to the bottom of the bag and also showcase the structure a bit more for me.
I'd also recommend: Tumi
- William - customer
- from DC
- January 29, 2013