- You're in your element. Unearth some unique excitement carrying the Jack Spade Printed Coal Bag.
- Tote bag made of textile.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water, a healthy snack, and a copy of your favorite magazine.
- Striped detailing.
- Jack Spade Warren Street New York tag.
- Top handles.
- Attachable crossbody strap.
- Interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 21 in
- Top Width: 20 in
- Depth: 6 3⁄4 in
- Height: 13 in
- Handle Length: 17 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 6 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 38 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 26 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stripe Printed Coal Bag by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.
Jack Spade Stripe Printed Coal Bag
This bag is growing on me. I was disappointed when I first pulled it out of the box because online, it looks beige-ish, but it is very grey (with black stripes and brown handles). But that may be a good thing, as it will hide dirt better. It is very sturdy and looks like it will hold up. I wish it had a zipper or something to keep is closed. But the shoulder strap is very comfortable and it sits nicely. I think this is a man's bag, and I'm a woman, but I think I can pull it off. It's a bit "industrial" looking with a big metal clip on the strap and the heavy canvas, but paired with a feminine outfit, it will be a nice contrast. So overall, a nice bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 14, 2012