- Keep a stylish ambience with this organizing briefcase from Jack Spade™.
- Made of durable canvas.
- Holds your personal technology, notebook, file folder and a bottle of water.
- Dual handles with an attachable crossbody strap. Handle drop: 4" in length. Crossbody drop: 22" in length.
- Two front exterior slip pockets.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Canvas interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 17 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" deep x 11" high.
- Bottom Width: 17 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 in
- Handle Length: 13 in
- Handle Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 48 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 26 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dipped York Brief by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.
Jack Spade Dipped York Brief
This bag is high on style, high on utility, and feels sturdy and rugged while maintaining a sophisticated look. The only flaw is the space. It's not as wide as it could be. If you have a normal to large sized laptop (14 - 17inch) you might not have room for much else. If you tend to carry around something small like a MacBookAir, a Kindle or some kind of netbook, then don't hesitate. It's a brilliant bag overall. I love it.
- Matthew S - customer
- from Atlanta, Georgia
- February 24, 2011
Nice spacious bag. I own 2 other Jack Spades. The quality is great and and the handles are sturdy.
- Ed - customer
- March 30, 2012
This would not be my typical choice but very nice for young man finishing law school. He picked it out, I purchased for Christmas. He was very happy with it.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 17, 2011
I got this bag a few years ago and it has served me well, but the handles have worn and may break. I contacted their customer service about whether they have a repair service since the bag in all other respects is terrific. It's roomy enough for a laptop and plenty of work. It's a great travel bag, too.
- Mark - customer
- from Cleveland, Ohio
- April 19, 2013