- Put a little dance in your step when you take to the floor in the Salsa from J. Renee®.
- Stylish sling-back heel comes in a variety of synthetic uppers.
- Slip-on design with a bow design at the heel.
- Synthetic lining and footbed conforms to the foot for true comfort and support.
- Lightly padded footbed for soft support.
- Polyurethane outsole delivers grip and stability to maintain your confident stride.
- Heel Height: 4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Salsa by J. Renee. Sorry!
Interested in new J. Renee products?
J. Reneé provides footwear for classic and sophisticated women who enjoy style and comfort equally. Bold colors and embellishments serve as the base for their signature style along with exotic prints and leathers. Choose a sexy sling-back with sparkling fabrics or a classy ostrich print to complete your outfit. Whether you're looking for a daytime, evening or special occasion shoe, your options are endless when owning a pair of J. Reneés. From narrow to wide widths, small to large sizes, today's trendy woman is sure to find the perfect shoe, pump, or sandal with J. Reneé. Offering the full spectrum of sizes from 5 to 13 in narrows and extra wide widths, long gone are the days of sacrificing pain for beauty.
You’re a beautiful woman and you deserve to feel that way, too. Exude confidence in a pair of J. Reneé pumps, flats, sandals, or boots. A confident woman is a successful woman. What are you waiting for? Step into J. Reneé shoes today! "Never Be Understated."
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
J. Renee Salsa
Love these shoes. As the not so proud owner of Fred Flintstone feet, I was delighted when they fit beautifully! Wow, they are high! Very comfortable! Only complaint is the low toe line (show's the toe line). Very pointy, but elegant! Doesn't pinch the big toe knuckle! I love these shoes!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Andrea R - customer
- from California
- April 5, 2013