- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You know how to get the most out of your style when you start head turning in the Cinna from J. Renee®.
- Stylish synthetic upper features peep-toe design with an eye-catching bow.
- Buckle closure for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Man-made footbed provides lasting comfort so you can dance the night away.
- Partially-wrapped heel offers height that gives your legs length.
- Durable rubber outsole for durability.
- Heel Height: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width W (C). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cinna by J. Renee. Sorry!
Interested in new J. Renee products?
J. Reneé provides footwear for classic and sophisticated women who enjoy style and comfort equally. Bold colors and embellishments serve as the base for their signature style along with exotic prints and leathers. Choose a sexy sling-back with sparkling fabrics or a classy ostrich print to complete your outfit. Whether you're looking for a daytime, evening or special occasion shoe, your options are endless when owning a pair of J. Reneés. From narrow to wide widths, small to large sizes, today's trendy woman is sure to find the perfect shoe, pump, or sandal with J. Reneé. Offering the full spectrum of sizes from 5 to 13 in narrows and extra wide widths, long gone are the days of sacrificing pain for beauty.
You’re a beautiful woman and you deserve to feel that way, too. Exude confidence in a pair of J. Reneé pumps, flats, sandals, or boots. A confident woman is a successful woman. What are you waiting for? Step into J. Reneé shoes today! "Never Be Understated."
J. Renee Cinna
I ordered these because they are similar to the Nine West Sharina that I just love. Yes, they feel the same to wear - just a bit higher in the heel. As I reviewed the Sharina, the platform negates some if the heel hight so I get height without wearing toe shoes. The sling back adjusts for comfort as the shoe stretches. And an open toe never pinches. A great shoe!
- Kathleen - customer
- from Santa Barbara, Ca.
- February 15, 2013