- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The hunt continues as you scramble over brush and barrel up slopes in the adventure-bound Irish Setter® Trailblazer boot.
- Leather upper with nylon inlays.
- UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof elements for a drier environment and lasting comfort and performance.
- Debossed logo on heel.
- Heel pull for easier on/off.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ helps keep feet warm.
- Comfort Cork EVA midsole provides all-day underfoot support.
- Steel shank for added stability.
- Bulls Eye™ Air Bob carbon rubber outsole supplies exceptional grip and durability over uneven terrain.
- Goodyear® Leather Welt construction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Trailblazer 872 by Irish Setter. Sorry!
Interested in new Irish Setter products?
Whether you are a hunter, fisherman or are looking for your next work boot, Irish Setter understands that it’s the little details that make the difference between good footwear and great footwear. The brand prides itself on creating boots that are as hardworking as you are. They do not take shortcuts in craftsmanship; instead, taking delicate thought and consideration into the building of each product. Using full-grain leathers and leading technologies, such as GORE-TEX® waterproofing, Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, Ultradry™ waterproofing, Cushin Comfort Tongue, and Vibram® in their outsoles, Irish Setter sets out to build the finest outdoor and work footwear.
Irish Setter Trailblazer 872
Quick delivery by Zappos. These boots appear to be well made. They have a thick solid sole. Very soft and comfortable on the inside. This is my first pair of Irish Setters and I am pleased with them so far. I have not really had the chance yet to test their warmth in the cold yet. They run a size big. I usually wear a Nike size 14 but the Irish Setter 13 fit me just fine, even with my orthotic insert.
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- T. R - customer
- from Wellington, FL
- April 6, 2013
Super fast shipping, great price. Would recommend this site. Very happy. Product is perfect. Thanks
- Todd - customer
- October 29, 2012