- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Put your best foot forward in a pair of these stylish, moc-toe casual shoes from Irish Setter®.
- Features worn sail full-grain leather upper.
- Lightly padded collar.
- Moisture-wicking airmesh nylon lining.
- Leather-covered memory foam with ScentBan™ odor-inhibitor footbed.
- EVA midsole with nylon shank.
- Cement construction with sidewall stitch.
- Soft Paw II rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Soft Paw 3872 by Irish Setter. Sorry!
Interested in new Irish Setter products?
Whether you are a hunter, fisherman or are looking for your next work boot, Irish Setter understands that it’s the little details that make the difference between good footwear and great footwear. The brand prides itself on creating boots that are as hardworking as you are. They do not take shortcuts in craftsmanship; instead, taking delicate thought and consideration into the building of each product. Using full-grain leathers and leading technologies, such as GORE-TEX® waterproofing, Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, Ultradry™ waterproofing, Cushin Comfort Tongue, and Vibram® in their outsoles, Irish Setter sets out to build the finest outdoor and work footwear.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Irish Setter Soft Paw 3872
Couldn't ask for better service and my son was very happy with the shoes. This is the second time I've ordered and both times excellent service.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kerrville, Tx
- January 14, 2012
These shoes are very comfortable and strong. I am very satisfied with them.
I'd also recommend: Geox
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Jorge M - customer
- March 13, 2013