- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Trailblazer hunting boot from Irish Setter® is a durable and rugged outdoor boot that will get you through any harsh condition in practically any terrain.
- Features UltraDry™ waterproof system that combines moisture-management lining with premier seam-sealed leathers for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Leather heel pull loop.
- Heavy-duty laces and reinforced metal eyelets with removable leather kiltie.
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining with fabric-covered EVA footbed.
- Steel shank for support.
- Comfort Cork EVA midsole for added cushioning.
- Goodyear leather welt construction.
- Bulls-Eye Air Bob Carbon rubber outsole for excellent grip and traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 878 Trailblazer by Irish Setter. Sorry!
Interested in new Irish Setter products?
Whether you are a hunter, fisherman or are looking for your next work boot, Irish Setter understands that it’s the little details that make the difference between good footwear and great footwear. The brand prides itself on creating boots that are as hardworking as you are. They do not take shortcuts in craftsmanship; instead, taking delicate thought and consideration into the building of each product. Using full-grain leathers and leading technologies, such as GORE-TEX® waterproofing, Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, Ultradry™ waterproofing, Cushin Comfort Tongue, and Vibram® in their outsoles, Irish Setter sets out to build the finest outdoor and work footwear.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Irish Setter 878 Trailblazer
Amazing - I'm a chick and wear this everywhere... it stays comfy walking for miles and is good at the barn, too. The laces tend to come untied, but you can replace them. I just tie them with another knot after I do the bow.
- - customer
- from Colorado
- February 27, 2010
Great boot, super comfort - This is a great hiker/hunter or even casual kick-around boot. I have the E2 width and it fits perfect, its water proof and also keeps my feet comfortable and warm with just a mid-weight smartwool sock. Tracks great in snow, excellent grip. Give it a try...
I'd also recommend: Irish Setter 882 Elk Tracker
- Steve - customer
- from Minnesota
- February 1, 2010
These boots are very comfortable. The ankle support does not chafe like other boots do. I love that they are water proof. I like that I can remove the leather flap that the laces go through. I work in agriculture. My Co-workers were impressed and three of them have bought the same boot. They all tell me they love them. You will not be disappointed in buying this boot.
- Jordan - customer
- from Washington
- May 8, 2012
This is the best pr of boots I've ever had, I've tried lots of other brands and the Irish setters have been the most durable comfortable an stay dry. I work for the phone company so I'm on my feet all day an they are absolutely comfortable. I like them so well i went an bought 2 more pair just to have them. The aggressive soles make for sure footing in pretty much all situations. Plus they also look great even the guys I work with, some of them have bought them an wouldn't go back to any other boot.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Keith B - customer
- from unfortunately OHIO
- January 30, 2013