- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Set out for an adventure you'll never forget! The hardy inov-8® X-Talon™ 160 (Youth) will gladly trudge through the dusty, muddy, or water logged trails any day!
- An ultra lightweight running shoe ideal for the outdoor enthusiast in training.
- Combination mesh upper with synthetic leather overlays for optimal breathability and durable support.
- Met Cradle™ upper support system is strategically placed to cradle the foot behind the metatarsal heads, delivering a comfortably locked in feel.
- TPU lacing system is attached to the upper providing a more secure fit.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Heel-pull tab supplies slip-on ease.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ midsole provides just the right amount of cushioning for the lighter weight of a young runner.
- Sticky rubber outsole, especially designed from climbing rubber technology, optimizes traction under wet conditions.
- X-Talon™ studded outsole for ultimate off-road traction.
- Meta Flex™ groove anatomically aligned with the metatarsal heads to enhance forefoot flex, for more fluid transitions.
- Fascia Band™ replicates the plantar fascia ligament to promote propulsion efficiency and minimize fatigue.
- Performance last ensures a better fit and reduces internal movement when ascending and descending.
- Built on a last based on the average runner's foot, making it a good fit regardless of gender.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 2 (US Youth 3, US Men's 3, US Women's 4.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X-Talon™ 160 (Youth) by inov-8. Sorry!
Interested in new inov-8 products?
All inov-8 footwear goes through extensive testing by enthusiasts and elite international athletes to guarantee they perform like they should. Their whole design development process centers on optimizing the end user's performance. The uppers of inov-8 shoes are extremely functional with mesh in the forepart and tongues for maximum breathability. This creates a good climate that helps you run at your best. When you run through water and the shoe gets soaked, it creates a pumping action that expels the water from the shoe allowing it to dry quickly. The lace webbing is positioned allowing a secure foothold without altering the natural alignment of the metatarsals. The back of their shoes are cleanly cut which allows your Achilles tendon to experience high levels of comfort and minimum restriction- particularly when running downhill.
The inov-8 team is made up of experts with proven track records in the footwear fields of sports, mountaineering, marine, outdoor and industrial design and development. This linked with a strong bio-mechanics input, coupled with a test team of elite athletes in the mountain sport environment gives inov-8 the creative culture for next generation products.