- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feel the freedom as you take to the open road in the F-Lite™ 252 from inov-8®.
- Built on a wider last to provide extra toe box room.
- A lightweight, neutral runner designed for the athlete with a developed natural running style.
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Contoured and lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, 3mm foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ - Midsole cushioning constructed for highly responsive underfoot sensitivity. Ideal for runners with strong feet and calves, and an efficient gait.
- Midsole Thickness:
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole, based on climbing rubber technologies, for maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to maximize forefoot pliability.
- Fascia Band™ – A replication of the plantar fascia ligament provides increased thrust power and reduces fatigue.
- Anatomic last is based on the average runner's foot, allowing for a good fit regardless of gender.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8 (US Men's 9, US Women's 10.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the F-Lite™ 252 by inov-8. Sorry!
Interested in new inov-8 products?
All inov-8 footwear goes through extensive testing by enthusiasts and elite international athletes to guarantee they perform like they should. Their whole design development process centers on optimizing the end user's performance. The uppers of inov-8 shoes are extremely functional with mesh in the forepart and tongues for maximum breathability. This creates a good climate that helps you run at your best. When you run through water and the shoe gets soaked, it creates a pumping action that expels the water from the shoe allowing it to dry quickly. The lace webbing is positioned allowing a secure foothold without altering the natural alignment of the metatarsals. The back of their shoes are cleanly cut which allows your Achilles tendon to experience high levels of comfort and minimum restriction- particularly when running downhill.
The inov-8 team is made up of experts with proven track records in the footwear fields of sports, mountaineering, marine, outdoor and industrial design and development. This linked with a strong bio-mechanics input, coupled with a test team of elite athletes in the mountain sport environment gives inov-8 the creative culture for next generation products.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
inov-8 F-Lite™ 252
I've had my Inov8 shoes for about 3 week's and they are fantastic! Barefoot enough to give that light, nimble and fully flexible feel that you'll love if your use to wearing barefoot type shoes, with just enough sole under foot to protect your from from harsh surfaces at work (concrete floors). This is a great product, I'll be getting another pair of Inov8 shoes soon!
I'd also recommend: New balance
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Kacy T - customer
- from Louisville
- May 17, 2013
I used to be a Nike girl until I stumbled onto INOV8 products. I love INOV8 so much, this is my 4th pairs. It feels so light that I can't believe I'm wearing any shoes.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Linda - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- April 2, 2013