- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Reach for freedom by lacing into the minimal F-Lite™ 232 from inov-8®!
- Built on a wider last to provide extra toe box room.
- A lightweight, neutral runner designed for those seeking a barefoot-like feel.
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Contoured and lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, 3mm foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- 0 Shoc-Zone™ provides minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions. It is recommended that only experts use for extended periods of time.
- Differential: 0mm.
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole, based on climbing rubber technologies, for maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to maximize forefoot pliability.
- Fascia Band™ - A replication of the plantar fascia ligament provides increased thrust power and reduces fatigue.
- Anatomic last is based on the average runner's foot, allowing for a good fit regardless of gender.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11, US Women's 12.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the F-Lite™ 232 by inov-8. Sorry!
Interested in new inov-8 products?
All inov-8 footwear goes through extensive testing by enthusiasts and elite international athletes to guarantee they perform like they should. Their whole design development process centers on optimizing the end user's performance. The uppers of inov-8 shoes are extremely functional with mesh in the forepart and tongues for maximum breathability. This creates a good climate that helps you run at your best. When you run through water and the shoe gets soaked, it creates a pumping action that expels the water from the shoe allowing it to dry quickly. The lace webbing is positioned allowing a secure foothold without altering the natural alignment of the metatarsals. The back of their shoes are cleanly cut which allows your Achilles tendon to experience high levels of comfort and minimum restriction- particularly when running downhill.
The inov-8 team is made up of experts with proven track records in the footwear fields of sports, mountaineering, marine, outdoor and industrial design and development. This linked with a strong bio-mechanics input, coupled with a test team of elite athletes in the mountain sport environment gives inov-8 the creative culture for next generation products.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
inov-8 F-Lite™ 232
I got this pair of shoes like a month ago and I don't think I have ever been more attached to a pair of running shoes than I have been to the Inov-8 232. They are really comfortable and work well on a variety of different surfaces. I have been really impressed with the quality of the material the shoe was made of. They are a shorter narrower shoe, so they are good if you have a wider foot. I usually wear an 11.0;however, with this shoe I wear an 11.5.
I'd also recommend: Salomon
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Sam D - customer
- from United States
- May 15, 2013