- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Performance Series
- Proven in the simplest and most extreme conditions becoming the preferred choice for amateur and professional athletes alike outperforming any ordinary tube closure sport sock. The original Injinji® sock.
- Built with AIS:technology™ constructed with an inner lining made of CoolMax® and a resistant outer shell of Lycra®.
- The Anatomical Interface System(AIS) is designed to separate the toes with a thin, anti-friction membrane that is lightweight and breathable. Seamless construction allows for a more natural restriction free movement from your heel to your toes, encouraging healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blister from forming.
- A dual welted band with Injinji® logo at cuffs keeps sock lifted for support.
- Arch support has three ply construction promoting circulation and non-slippage.
- A vector heel that is precision stitched for anti-slipping and accurate sizing.
- Anatomical 5 toe design prevents skin on skin friction and blistering, moisture wicking properties, and enable natural movement from heel to toes.
- Consists of 25% nylon, 70% CoolMax®, 5% Lycra®.
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Line dry.
- Available in a 3 pair pack.
- Mini-crew cut design for a more sporty feel.
- Ideal for running, walking, cycling, track and field, cross training, and multi-sports.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Performance Original Weight Toesock Mini-Crew (3-Pack) by Injinji. Sorry!
Interested in new Injinji products?
The human foot has toes to facilitate proper balance, posture, and gripping. Each series of Injinji socks patented tetratsoks are specifically designed to enable your entire foot to perform naturally and efficiently from your heel to five toes inside your shoe. In addition, the tetratsok is an excellent interface to prevent common foot problems from developing; blisters, hotspots, moisture buildup, and neuromas caused by improper footwear and athletic form. Injinji socks are built to keep you comfortable!
Whether you´re looking for Injinji socks Comfort Series, Injinji socks Outdoor Series, Injinji socks Performance Series, or Injinji socks Split Toe Series, we've got you covered.
The transition has begun…use your toes with Injinji socks.
Injinji Performance Original Weight Toesock Mini-Crew (3-Pack)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 80 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
A year ago, I read an article about the Redsox Japanese pitcher wearing these toe socks for better balance. Since most people over 65 begin experiencing problems with balance, I decided to try them. I love them for several reasons - they are very comfortable, keep my toes separated are very supportive in the arch, and DO help my balance. I have a grandson who is a pitcher for Stetson college. If they came in his green collage color, I would buy some for him. The company should make them in all college colors. I am a registered nurse and wear them for work.Read more » « Show less October 31, 2008 by Arline F
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Not Durable... I have completed just two 20 mile runs on a pair of these socks. The socks already have worn through in the toes and in the heel area. The material is not that durable and does not wick away moisture very well. My feet were far wetter in these socks than other socks. Do not purchase if you are a serious runner or hiker. They do not last. Will not purchase them again.Read more » « Show less October 19, 2008 by Spencer M
A year ago, I read an article about the Redsox Japanese pitcher wearing these toe socks for better balance. Since most people over 65 begin experiencing problems with balance, I decided to try them. I love them for several reasons - they are very comfortable, keep my toes separated are very supportive in the arch, and DO help my balance. I have a grandson who is a pitcher for Stetson college. If they came in his green collage color, I would buy some for him. The company should make them in all college colors. I am a registered nurse and wear them for work.
- Arline F - customer
- from Florida
- October 31, 2008
- Eileen S - customer
- from Tucson
- March 4, 2012
I'm favorably impressed by the design. However, I wear a size 12 shoe, and the socks were rated for size 11-13, but the toes fit too tight. I guess this may mean my toes are larger than normal. I plan to try the next size range larger, with the hope for a better fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sedona, Arizona
- January 16, 2012
- Sara - customer
- from United States
- January 12, 2012