- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- These thin, lightweight mini crew socks from Injinji® still provide a powerful combination of performance and breathability to get you through your run or hike in considerable comfort.
- Part of the Performance Series.
- Built with AIS:technology™ constructed with an inner lining made of CoolMax® and a resistant outer shell of Lycra®.
- The Anatomical Interface System(AIS) is designed to separate the toes with a thin, anti-friction membrane that is lightweight and breathable. Seamless construction allows for a more natural restriction free movement from your heel to your toes, encouraging healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blister from forming.
- Mini crew cut design for a more comfortable, sporty feel.
- A dual welted band with Injinji® logo at cuffs keeps sock lifted for support.
- Seamless construction fits comfortable to the shape of your foot.
- Tab in rear prevents slipping and protects achilles from abrasion.
- Vector heel that is precision stitched for anti-slipping and accurate sizing.
- Arch support has three ply construction promoting circulation and non-slippage.
- Anatomical 5 toe design prevents skin on skin friction and blistering, moisture wicking properties, and enable natural movement from heel to toes.
- Materials: 75% Coolmax®, 22% nylon, 3% Lycra®.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Available in a 3 pair pack.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Performance Liner Mini Crew (3 Pair Pack) by Injinji. Sorry!
Interested in new Injinji products?
The human foot has toes to facilitate proper balance, posture, and gripping. Each series of Injinji socks patented tetratsoks are specifically designed to enable your entire foot to perform naturally and efficiently from your heel to five toes inside your shoe. In addition, the tetratsok is an excellent interface to prevent common foot problems from developing; blisters, hotspots, moisture buildup, and neuromas caused by improper footwear and athletic form. Injinji socks are built to keep you comfortable!
Whether you´re looking for Injinji socks Comfort Series, Injinji socks Outdoor Series, Injinji socks Performance Series, or Injinji socks Split Toe Series, we've got you covered.
The transition has begun…use your toes with Injinji socks.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
75% No arch support
Injinji Performance Liner Mini Crew (3 Pair Pack)
Has resolved my plantar hyperhydrosis! I've tried changing tons of shoes, tons of different types of socks, antiperspirants, prescription antiperspirant, powders....nothing has worked. The injinji socks have finally fixed my misery after years of suffering with sweaty feet. For some reason, keeping the toes from touching each other (skin to skin) prevents my feet from sweating! Incredible! Look like I have an expensive investment ahead of me. Need a thousand pairs of these.
- Brian - customer
- from Boston, MA
- March 9, 2012
I have been on a year-long quest to find the best running socks. The quest is over. I love how these socks separate my toes, no more blisters between my fourth and fifth toes. I also think having my toes spread out puts my foot in better alignment. My feet do not tend to roll out as much. These socks are the perfect thickness if you like super thin, but strong socks. I cannot say enough about them.
- LSS - customer
- from East, Texas
- February 5, 2012
These socks are awesome. I was getting blisters between my toes from fine Kuwaiti sand. Thats a non-issue with these on. Wish I could wear them all the time.
- Eric - customer
- from Kuwait, for now
- March 17, 2012
Love these socks! Never thought I'd be saying that about a pair of socks but these are great. At the recommendation of a friend who uses these type of socks as well as the shoes of this design, I bought these for my attempts to bet back to running. They feel awkward at first just because we don't normally wear glovers on our feet but quickly I forgot they were on. They work great on my runs. I'd easily buy these again!
- Scott M - customer
- from Maryland
- May 20, 2012
These socks offer a nice and soft thin layer over my feet. Unfortunately, they don't appear to fit my feet very well since my big toe does not fit all the way. Also, one pair of socks has already torn between the big toe and second toe. I've tried both the medium and large sizes, but unfortunately neither fits my big toe. If this sock did fit me correctly though, I would be very happy with it.
- Aakash S - customer
- from California
- April 4, 2012