- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- These thin, lightweight micro socks from Injinji® still provide a powerful combination of performance and breathability to get you through your run or hike in considerable comfort.
- Part of the Performance Series.
- Built with AIS:technology™ constructed with an inner lining made of CoolMax® and a resistant outer shell of Lycra®.
- The Anatomical Interface System(AIS) is designed to separate the toes with a thin, anti-friction membrane that is lightweight and breathable. Seamless construction allows for a more natural restriction free movement from your heel to your toes, encouraging healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blister from forming.
- Micro cut design for a more sporty feel.
- A dual welted band with Injinji® logo at cuffs keeps sock lifted for support.
- Seamless construction fits comfortable to the shape of your foot.
- Tab in rear prevents slipping and protects achilles from abrasion.
- Vector heel that is precision stitched for anti-slipping and accurate sizing.
- Arch support has three ply construction promoting circulation and non-slippage.
- Anatomical 5 toe design prevents skin on skin friction and blistering, moisture wicking properties, and enable natural movement from heel to toes.
- Materials: 75% Coolmax®, 22% nylon, 3% Lycra®.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Available in a 3 pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Performance Liner Micro (3-Pack) by Injinji. Sorry!
Interested in new Injinji products?
The human foot has toes to facilitate proper balance, posture, and gripping. Each series of Injinji socks patented tetratsoks are specifically designed to enable your entire foot to perform naturally and efficiently from your heel to five toes inside your shoe. In addition, the tetratsok is an excellent interface to prevent common foot problems from developing; blisters, hotspots, moisture buildup, and neuromas caused by improper footwear and athletic form. Injinji socks are built to keep you comfortable!
Whether you´re looking for Injinji socks Comfort Series, Injinji socks Outdoor Series, Injinji socks Performance Series, or Injinji socks Split Toe Series, we've got you covered.
The transition has begun…use your toes with Injinji socks.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
83% True to size
17% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Injinji Performance Liner Micro (3-Pack)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 12 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Injinji toe socks rock! I suffered with a "hot spot" between 2 of my toes. I started wearing Injinji toe socks and the problem has been banished. I wear these liners under opaque trouser socks when I want a dressier look. I wear the heavier weights with running shoes. Love them!Read more » « Show less February 21, 2012 by Anonymous
Injinji toe socks rock! I suffered with a "hot spot" between 2 of my toes. I started wearing Injinji toe socks and the problem has been banished. I wear these liners under opaque trouser socks when I want a dressier look. I wear the heavier weights with running shoes. Love them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Franklin, IN
- February 21, 2012
I wore these liners under regular walking socks to walk 60 miles for breast cancer. Without them, I suffered extreme hot spots and double blisters. My last event, I did the entire thing without a single blister or sore area on my feet throughout the entire event. Incredible. Since then, I also use them when I run over 4 miles to remain blister free. I have several pairs and rotate them since they are a bit fragile if you are not careful and treat them well. However, that trade off is invaluable for my endurance events.
- Tammy - customer
- June 7, 2012
What happens when you wear your toe shoes without socks? They lose that new shoe smell and take on that of an old gym sock. These socks are thin and don't take up any noticable space in the shoes and absorb the sweat from your feet, less for the shoes to take.
I'd also recommend: Vibram Five Fingers
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- June 6, 2012
I've run everything from a 5k-100k in these socks and was delightfully comfortable every single time! They pair well with minimalist footwear adding just a tad of cushion w/o diminishing ground-feel. The only thing to be mindful of is your toenails. If they are too long or in need of filing there is a chance you'll wear a hole in the toe of the socks. I have had this happen before, but don't mind continuing to train in the socks as it doesn't impede on it's performance.
I'd also recommend: Merrell
- Urlea - customer
- from ND
- May 7, 2012
They are very fragile, and I got them to run in and the seams on the toes has come apart, so if you are going to use them for anything other than walking I would not get them.
- Joerg E - customer
- from United States
- April 14, 2012