- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Adapt to any type of terrain in complete comfort with these Injinji® outdoors series socks.
- Built with AIS:technology™ and constructed with Injinji's natural wicking Nüwool™ cotton.
- The Anatomical Interface System(AIS) is designed to separate the toes with a thin, anti-friction membrane that is lightweight and breathable. Seamless construction allows for a more natural restriction free movement from your heel to your toes, encouraging healthy circulation, and eliminates skin on skin contact between your toes to prevent blister from forming.
- A dual welted band with Injinji® logo at cuffs keeps sock lifted for support.
- Arch support has three ply construction promoting circulation and non-slippage.
- A vector heel that is precision stitched for anti-slipping and accurate sizing.
- Anatomical 5 toe design prevents skin on skin friction and blistering, moisture wicking properties, and enable natural movement from heel to toes.
- Consists of 25% nylon, 70% Nüwool™ cotton, 5% spandex.
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Line dry.
- Crew cut design for comfort.
- Available in a 3 pair pack.
- Ideal for trail running, hiking, trekking, adventure sports, and mountain biking.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Outdoor Original Weight Quarter (3 Pair Pack) by Injinji. Sorry!
Interested in new Injinji products?
The human foot has toes to facilitate proper balance, posture, and gripping. Each series of Injinji socks patented tetratsoks are specifically designed to enable your entire foot to perform naturally and efficiently from your heel to five toes inside your shoe. In addition, the tetratsok is an excellent interface to prevent common foot problems from developing; blisters, hotspots, moisture buildup, and neuromas caused by improper footwear and athletic form. Injinji socks are built to keep you comfortable!
Whether you´re looking for Injinji socks Comfort Series, Injinji socks Outdoor Series, Injinji socks Performance Series, or Injinji socks Split Toe Series, we've got you covered.
The transition has begun…use your toes with Injinji socks.
I bought these socks to wear with my Vibrams for winter running and they delivered! Running on snow or ice got painfully cold in just the Vibrams, but with these socks I've done runs as cold as 19F over snow and slush. Even when my feet get wet the wool sock keeps my toes toasty. The only downside is the cuff is loose and I'm not sure if they would stay up without my spandex over them. I got the size small but could easily wear an extra small if they made it. All in all, however, I love these, cause otherwise I'd be stuck running on a treadmill.
I'd also recommend: Vibrams
- Martyna S - customer
- from Salt Lake City, UT
- February 9, 2012
Toe socks in general are a great idea, and Injinji makes a quality product. While these socks are a great blend of fibers that increase absorption and reduce foot odor, DO NOT ORDER THESE SOCKS expecting them to have a long ankle shank. They are NOT as pictured. The socks come in what is called quarter length, which just come up over the ankle. As an alternative, the crew length Injinji Performance sock comes up higher on the leg, but only comes in black, and does not come in a fiber blend that includes Merino wool. Too bad.
- Dakota B - customer
- from Boston, MA
- October 19, 2011
Toe sox - The only thing I would like to add is that I wish they came in a longer length.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 8, 2008
Socks- Great socks, a little pricey but I spend on socks because I need good ones to protect my feet. I have had foot problems and need wool socks but like different kinds. These were really cute and they don’t hurt my toes and keep them warm. Yes buy them.
I'd also recommend: Smart wool socks
- Sheree - customer
- from Indiana, PA
- February 8, 2008
- Anonymous - customer
- May 5, 2012