- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Brave the unpredictable outdoors in this ingenuous new sock design from Injinji®.
- Specifically designed to perform and adapt to any type of terrain and elements.
- Constructed with Injinji's exclusive natural wicking Nüwool™ for exceptional comfort and performance.
- Crew cut for added comfort.
- Dual welt band collar keeps sock lifted for support.
- Arch supported with three-ply construction promoting circulation and non-slip.
- Vector heel precision stitched for anti-slip and accurate sizing.
- Anatomical five toe design preventing skin-on-skin friction, blister-free comfort and moisture wicking purposes.
- Consists of 70% Nüwool™, 25% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Machine wash warm do not bleach. Line dry.
- Available in a 3 pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Outdoor Original Weight Crew (3-Pack) by Injinji. Sorry!
Interested in new Injinji products?
The human foot has toes to facilitate proper balance, posture, and gripping. Each series of Injinji socks patented tetratsoks are specifically designed to enable your entire foot to perform naturally and efficiently from your heel to five toes inside your shoe. In addition, the tetratsok is an excellent interface to prevent common foot problems from developing; blisters, hotspots, moisture buildup, and neuromas caused by improper footwear and athletic form. Injinji socks are built to keep you comfortable!
Whether you´re looking for Injinji socks Comfort Series, Injinji socks Outdoor Series, Injinji socks Performance Series, or Injinji socks Split Toe Series, we've got you covered.
The transition has begun…use your toes with Injinji socks.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Great alone or as a liner. I really like the feel and responsiveness I get when wearing these socks. Better balance and athletic connection with the ground. Excellent moisture control.
- Joe - customer
- from NY
- January 4, 2012
After about 65 years of foot trouble, I've discovered toe socks. There can be a problem with unraveling with other brands, since there are so many seams on the toes. These are the best in quality that I've found. The thinner ones are even better. My poor ole feet love them. Once it warms up, I'll wear them with my five fingers. Some feet--or maybe all feet-- were not meant for shoes!
I'd also recommend: Five Fingers
- Ann M - customer
- from Northern CA
- December 11, 2011
I am an avid long distance walker/hiker and having problems with blisters etc. on my toes I was just thrilled with the toe socks I purchased from Zappos. What a difference they have made to my walking adventures; I will never be without them again. Thank you Zappos for making this walker one very happy person!!
- Irene M - customer
- from Rochester, NY
- July 28, 2009
Best. Sock. Ever! It took about ten minutes to get used to these socks. My feet feel refreshed after a day of work. My feet weren't smelly and soggy after a 44 mile hike thru the San Rafael Wilderness. I have bought three pairs to replace my normal tube sock stock. I am a full convert! Worth the investment.
I'd also recommend: Teva Optimum
- Bob - customer
- from Glendale, CA
- May 21, 2009
Blisters Be Gone! I wore the Coolmax double-layer socks for years to run marathons and then developed a problem with my little toe sliding under the toe next to it, causing blisters on the little toe. I tried the Injinji wool version and it solved this problem. I just ran the Bataan Death March 26.2 Miler at White Sands, New Mexico and had no trouble of any kind wearing the Injinjis. It took a few runs to get used to wearing 'gloves' on my feet, but I'll always run in them now.
- Gary L - customer
- from Sierra Vista, Arizona
- April 10, 2009