- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- In college, you need more than a pen and pad of paper, so let the Incase Campus Pack provide you with all the tech compartments and pockets you need in one modern pack.
- Durable nylon backpack.
- Main compartment will fit your books, tech accessories and your personal technology.
- Faux fur lined notebook compartment will surround your laptop in luxurious protection.
- Notebook compartment fits the standard 15" MacBook Pro.
- Interior slip pocket for your iPad.
- Internal organizational pockets for your personal and tech accessories.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and padded back panel feature breathable mesh and an integrated flow channel for ergonomic support and and better comfort.
- Dimensions: 11.5" width across the middle x 5" depth x 19" height.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 6 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Campus Pack by Incase. Sorry!
Interested in new Incase products?
By immersing themselves in the communities they serve, Incase creates the highest quality carrying solutions in all Apple® product categories and for all situations. Their constant aim is to rise above conventions. To create the best messenger bags, laptop sleeves, iPod® cases, and other quality carrying bags, Incase looks to musicians, athletes, industrial designers, artists and mavericks across the cultural landscape to help them create the ultimate consumer products.
The backbone of the Incase product development process is to be inspired, create great ideas and have the determination to implement them into reality. Their industrial designers employ exacting design protocols that ensure that their products constantly evolve to meet the needs of emerging markets and an ever-expanding variety of Apple product experiences. Utilizing advanced construction techniques and innovative materials, Incase products offer a combination of intuitive functionality, elevated design, superior protection and ease of use.
Incase Campus Pack
This back pack is great and what you expect from an Incase product. I get many compliments on the design and color. The quality feels great and the plush laptop compartment protects my laptop when I travel with it. I also like the padded back for the extra comfort So happy I bought it through Zappos.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Downey, California
- July 6, 2011
This is a great backpack. It has really low profile and does not sag. It is really cushy and comfortable on the back and shoulders, and looks extra cool. It is a really strong, durable material.
- Antrim - customer
- September 12, 2011
I have had this backpack for a week now, and it is pretty great. It is very comfortable and with good laptop padding, and can fit a surprising amount of stuff for how low-profile it is. The only things I do not like about it are that it is a bit large. I wish it were more petite. Also, the material is very synthetic and tough; this is probably good for waterproofing, but it does not look so nice. I was hoping for something a little softer. Overall, though it is great!
- Beth B - customer
- from Oakland, CA
- May 16, 2012
Excellent backpack. Bought it a couple of weeks back. Use it everyday for my school essentials: - Binders (1 or 2) - 15 inch laptop - Notebook Fits Perfectly. Not Bulky. High Quality Materials. Good weight distribution. Waterproof. Have not had any problems.
- Dipo - customer
- from Pittsburgh
- November 17, 2012
Slimmer and cuter than most laptop backpacks. It's great for travel & conferences.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 16, 2012