- Icebreaker Size Guide
- A globetrotting adventure requires a lot of energy, but if you don't pack smart, it can also require a lot of clothing. Fortunately, the travel-friendly Tech SS is ready to lighten the load.
- Part of the Icebreaker® Journeys travel collection.
- Regular fit.
- Ultrasoft and ultralight Superfine 150 Merino wool naturally repels odor, transports moisture away from your skin, and dries quickly.
- Classic t-shirt design.
- Comfortable V-neckline.
- Short sleeves.
- Forward-canted side seams reduce uncomfortable chafing.
- Straight hemline.
- Tonal logo embroidered at left chest.
- Fabric weight: 150g/m².
- 100% New Zealand merino wool.
- Machine wash warm, line dry in shade.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tech SS V by Icebreaker. Sorry!
Interested in new Icebreaker products?
Icebreaker is designed by nature. The merino's light, breathable fiber keeps him cool in the scorching heat of New Zealand's Southern Alps. In winter, he grows an extra layer for warmth. Icebreaker fused nature and technology to create a lightweight system of fine merino garments that keep you cool, dry and comfortable in the heat without the itch of traditional wool.
Icebreaker is cool, breathable, doesn't stink and feels silky soft against your skin.
Want to know where exactly your natural sustainable Icebreaker garment came from? You can. Icebreaker's Baacode program lets you trace the merino in your Icebreaker right back to the sheep station where it was grown. Look for the green tag in your garment.
Launched in 1994, Icebreaker was the first company in the world to develop a merino wool layering system for the outdoors. It was also the first outdoor apparel company in the world to source merino directly from growers, a system it began in 1997. Icebreaker merino clothing for the outdoors, technical sports and lifestyle includes underwear, mid layer garments, outerwear, socks and accessories for men, women and children.