- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Icebreaker Size Guide
- You've been hiking at high speed to get to camp and set up before dark. Lucky for you, you're wearing the cozy Sierra Full Zip so you aren't shivering in clammy chaos as you frantically look for tent poles.
- Merino wool transports moisture away from the skin, dries quickly, and naturally repels odor.
- Plush fleece fabrication offers comfortable midlayer wear.
- Contoured construction offers improved freedom of movement.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Articulated raglan sleeves.
- Two zip hand pockets with media cord router.
- Zippered pocket at left bicep.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and logo tag at right hem.
- Fabric weight: 260 g / m².
- 100% New Zealand merino wool.
- Machine wash and line dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sierra Full Zip by Icebreaker. Sorry!
Interested in new Icebreaker products?
Icebreaker is designed by nature. The merino's light, breathable fiber keeps him cool in the scorching heat of New Zealand's Southern Alps. In winter, he grows an extra layer for warmth. Icebreaker fused nature and technology to create a lightweight system of fine merino garments that keep you cool, dry and comfortable in the heat without the itch of traditional wool.
Icebreaker is cool, breathable, doesn't stink and feels silky soft against your skin.
Want to know where exactly your natural sustainable Icebreaker garment came from? You can. Icebreaker's Baacode program lets you trace the merino in your Icebreaker right back to the sheep station where it was grown. Look for the green tag in your garment.
Launched in 1994, Icebreaker was the first company in the world to develop a merino wool layering system for the outdoors. It was also the first outdoor apparel company in the world to source merino directly from growers, a system it began in 1997. Icebreaker merino clothing for the outdoors, technical sports and lifestyle includes underwear, mid layer garments, outerwear, socks and accessories for men, women and children.