- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Icebreaker Size Guide
- The Sunday Morning Brunch Crew is wilting under the sun's rays as you wait for your table, and you know that as soon as you all hit the A/C-blasted dining room, they'll be whining about that until they get their gnosh on. Take a deep breath, open up the Arts & Leisure section, and take comfort in the ultracool look and temperature-regulating performance of your signature Tech V Tee.
- From the Icebreaker® Journeys collection.
- Regular fit.
- Ultrasoft and ultralight Superfine 150 Merino wool naturally repels odor, transports moisture away from your skin, and dries quickly.
- Forward-canted side seams prevent uncomfortable rubbing.
- Classic t-shirt design.
- Short sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- Fabric weight: 150g / m².
- 100% New Zealand Merino wool.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the S/S Tech V by Icebreaker. Sorry!
Interested in new Icebreaker products?
Icebreaker is designed by nature. The merino's light, breathable fiber keeps him cool in the scorching heat of New Zealand's Southern Alps. In winter, he grows an extra layer for warmth. Icebreaker fused nature and technology to create a lightweight system of fine merino garments that keep you cool, dry and comfortable in the heat without the itch of traditional wool.
Icebreaker is cool, breathable, doesn't stink and feels silky soft against your skin.
Want to know where exactly your natural sustainable Icebreaker garment came from? You can. Icebreaker's Baacode program lets you trace the merino in your Icebreaker right back to the sheep station where it was grown. Look for the green tag in your garment.
Launched in 1994, Icebreaker was the first company in the world to develop a merino wool layering system for the outdoors. It was also the first outdoor apparel company in the world to source merino directly from growers, a system it began in 1997. Icebreaker merino clothing for the outdoors, technical sports and lifestyle includes underwear, mid layer garments, outerwear, socks and accessories for men, women and children.
Icebreaker S/S Tech V
I love this shirt! It's super lightweight and soft with a smooth drape. Perfect for traveling because it packs so small. Even though it's merino wool, I don't feel hot even when it's 100 degrees out. Looking to add other colors soon!
- Erica - customer
- from Las Vegas
- May 24, 2012
Bought two of these shirts for traveling and ended up wearing them on a weekly basis. Grey and black. Fit is good, casual (not too tight) with a nice deep v-neck line. So far I have worn these and washed them a handful of times and they remain soft and have not 'fuzzed' or 'pilled' too much. Would recommend to anyone that likes the feel and functionality of wool products, so far all my icebreaker items are quality and holding up over time. Pricey, but good quality and better value if on sale at Zappos!
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- August 17, 2012