- Icebreaker Size Guide
- You may be in a rush to get through your workout, but this Icebreaker® skapri is so comfy, don't be surprised if you're still in it long after the workout's over.
- Superfine 200 Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Stretch fabric blend delivers a superior, contoured fit and wide range of movement.
- Clean look of a skirt with the convenience of a built-in capri.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Interior key/card pocket.
- Fabric weight: 200g/m² skirt, 260g/m² capri.
- 97% New Zealand merino wool, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Inseam: 16 in
- Waist Measurement: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 15. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rush Skapri by Icebreaker. Sorry!
Interested in new Icebreaker products?
Icebreaker is designed by nature. The merino's light, breathable fiber keeps him cool in the scorching heat of New Zealand's Southern Alps. In winter, he grows an extra layer for warmth. Icebreaker fused nature and technology to create a lightweight system of fine merino garments that keep you cool, dry and comfortable in the heat without the itch of traditional wool.
Icebreaker is cool, breathable, doesn't stink and feels silky soft against your skin.
Want to know where exactly your natural sustainable Icebreaker garment came from? You can. Icebreaker's Baacode program lets you trace the merino in your Icebreaker right back to the sheep station where it was grown. Look for the green tag in your garment.
Launched in 1994, Icebreaker was the first company in the world to develop a merino wool layering system for the outdoors. It was also the first outdoor apparel company in the world to source merino directly from growers, a system it began in 1997. Icebreaker merino clothing for the outdoors, technical sports and lifestyle includes underwear, mid layer garments, outerwear, socks and accessories for men, women and children.
Icebreaker Rush Skapri
I loved the fabric as I'm a big light-weight wool fan (for cycling and other outdoor activities), but I can never find capris that are LONG enough! I don't find "knicker" length to be particularly attractive, so I'm always trying to find capris that are at least 23" inseam. These capris hit just below my kneecap. Too bad, I like Icebreaker stuff otherwise. Sent them back.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 8, 2013