- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Bring a vintage favorite back to your closet with the adorably chic style of the Candid Pump OR.
- Hush Puppies Zero G® combines a lightweight shock absorbing midsole with athletic construction for instant and lasting comfort.
- Full grain leather upper features stylish buckle design on the vamp.
- Soft leather interior lining prevents abrasion while adding breathability.
- Molded EVA footbed with microfiber sock lining for additional comfort and support.
- Synthetic textured outsole with Zero G sculpted wedge unit and inserts provides additional traction and durability.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Candid Pump OR by Hush Puppies. Sorry!
Interested in new Hush Puppies products?
In 1958, Hush Puppies created the world's first casual shoe, signaling the beginning of today's relaxed style.
By utilizing supple suede in combination with lightweight crepe soles, Hush Puppies created a soft, breathable and very comfortable shoe - an innovation that would ultimately change the kind of shoes we wear. In an era when footwear choices were limited, Hush Puppies shoes provided the world with a new alternative. A modern shoe embraced for its authentic style and casual flair.
Since the beginning, the beloved basset hound has embodied the easygoing nature that is Hush Puppies. Introduced during a time of new freedoms and changing lifestyles, the Hush Puppies brand name and mascot quickly became symbolic of the emerging optimism of mid-century America.
Relaxed and classic in design, Hush Puppies shoes have always defined what it means to be modern and casual. Today, Hush Puppies continues to innovate, bringing technical excellence and genuine style to men, women, and children in over 120 countries.
A revolutionary idea - born fifty years ago - continues to inspire Hush Puppies today.
0% Full size too large
33% Half size too Large
33% True to size
33% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
33% Felt true to width
33% Felt narrower than marked
33% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Hush Puppies Candid Pump OR
These are my absolute favorite everyday shoes. Who knew you could have both comfort and modern beauty? Absolutely love. I have ordered them in two other colors, but the cream/turquoise/brown combo is my favorite look.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Sarah - customer
- from Alexandria, VA
- March 19, 2013
These shoes are adorable and I get lots of compliments when I wear them. However, I ordered a 7.5 wide (my usual size) and these feel much more like a size 8 medium. I need inserts to keep the heels from slipping and the width is a bit narrower than I'm used to in wide widths. I feel like I'd almost do best in a 7ww (if they made that size).
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Excellent arch support
- Miriam L - customer
- from New York
- April 24, 2013
I ordered a narrow and these were much too wide. They might have been comfortable, too. Sadly, they are on their way back.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Birmingham, AL
- April 30, 2013