- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Elevate your casual attire with the rich earth tones and quality materials of the Bozeman wing tip from Hush Puppies®.
- Premium leather upper with shiny finish is detailed with tonal stitching and wingtip design.
- Traditional lace-up closure with round, waxed laces provides a secure, comfortable fit.
- Genuine leather lining provides comfort and climate control for all-day comfort.
- Light cushioning supplies support and comfort for long-term wear.
- Classic leather outsole with EVA heel insert provides grip, stability and additional comfort.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bozeman by Hush Puppies. Sorry!
Interested in new Hush Puppies products?
In 1958, Hush Puppies created the world's first casual shoe, signaling the beginning of today's relaxed style.
By utilizing supple suede in combination with lightweight crepe soles, Hush Puppies created a soft, breathable and very comfortable shoe - an innovation that would ultimately change the kind of shoes we wear. In an era when footwear choices were limited, Hush Puppies shoes provided the world with a new alternative. A modern shoe embraced for its authentic style and casual flair.
Since the beginning, the beloved basset hound has embodied the easygoing nature that is Hush Puppies. Introduced during a time of new freedoms and changing lifestyles, the Hush Puppies brand name and mascot quickly became symbolic of the emerging optimism of mid-century America.
Relaxed and classic in design, Hush Puppies shoes have always defined what it means to be modern and casual. Today, Hush Puppies continues to innovate, bringing technical excellence and genuine style to men, women, and children in over 120 countries.
A revolutionary idea - born fifty years ago - continues to inspire Hush Puppies today.