- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Rock an adorable Hurley® dress that fits in uptown, downtown, and everywhere in-between.
- Solid bodice pairs with a boldly printed skirt.
- Sweetheart neckline.
- Pleated waist.
- Two hand pockets.
- Slip-on design.
- Logo embroidery at bottom left he.
- Bodice: 95% rayon, 5% spandex.
Skirt: 100% rayon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 3-5). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Capetown Dress Juniors by Hurley. Sorry!
Interested in new Hurley products?
Transferring these elements into apparel, footwear, bags, and accessories is what defines the Hurley brand. Inspiration from local artists and beach culture helps cultivate the Hurley brand as a whole. Hurley produces quality garments such as technical boardshorts, footwear, sandals, bags and accessories for both a men´s, women´s, and kids´™ lines. With West Coast beach culture in mind, Hurley continues to raise the bar.
Inspired by this, Hurley shoes, sandals, clothing, bags, and accessories bring a fresh interpretation to classic comfort footwear that´s both edgy and sharp. Hurley is passionate about freedom of expression and the individual voice. Hurley places a premium on smiles. Welcome to the world of Hurley — imagine the possibilities.
I was very disappointed with this dress. I know it is a Juniors size, but I thought a size up would be ok. If the model pictured is really a 34B, there is no way she would fit in this dress! The fabric for the top was very small, I think it was made more for a 12 year old body. I was sad it didn't work out! Besides the fit, it was a cute dress.
I'd also recommend: Pac Sun, Roxy
- KGRA12 - customer
- from Northern VA
- April 12, 2013