- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A classic welly style with a fun gloss finish that's designed to keep your little one's feet dry during rainy days.
- Hunter™ boots are made by hand using 28 individual parts and a fine attention to detail.
- Made of vulcanized natural rubber.
- Comfort cushioned footbed.
- Woven nylon lining.
- Calendered natural rubber outsole for sure-footing.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kids First Gloss (Infant/Toddler/Youth) by Hunter Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Hunter Kids products?
14% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
57% True to size
14% Half size too small
14% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
67% No arch support
Hunter Kids Kids First Gloss (Infant/Toddler/Youth)
Our 4 year old loves her new boots. Zappos, as always, made the process easy, fast and enjoyable.
- Jake - customer
- from Massachusetts
- October 21, 2012
I bought these for my 2 year old. She loves to wear them in rain and snow. They run true to size but are always a little loose fit. She loves them.
I'd also recommend: Uggs
- Anna G - customer
- from Pittsburgh pa
- September 14, 2012
- Catherine T - customer
- from La Grange Park, Illinois
- May 18, 2013
We just got our boots this afternoon and so far I am very happy! They appear to be a high quality boot and I really appreciate that they are not stiff on my sons feet like cheaper rain boots tend to be. They fit a little bigger than his running shoes of the same size but I think that's how rain boots are meant to fit, a little roomy. I order the pillar box red for my son, I really wanted a pair of classic red rain boots. These are a little brighter than pictured and with the gloss finish they look more 'girlie' in person. Not enough so to return them, but if you are really concerned with that sort of thing stick with a classic boy color (black, blue, dark green) and stay away from the gloss finish. But like I said, only if you're super concerned about it. I don't think it's a huge deal. Now I need to go order myself a pair!
- Nicole - customer
- from Michigan
- April 15, 2013