- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hunter Size Guide
- Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the boot and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men's and women's sizing is displayed. Men's sizing is represented by "M" and women's sizing is represented by "F".
- Gone are the days of looking miserable and soaked when you step out in the Hunter™ Garden boots.
- Vulcanized natural rubber construction.
- Pull-on design.
- Signature Hunter logo at front.
- Nylon lining dries quickly.
- Cushioned sponge insole.
- Rubber lug sole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Garden Boot Men's by Hunter. Sorry!
Interested in new Hunter products?
If you want a place where people appreciate the benefits of a well-fitting, waterproof boot, Scotland seems a natural choice. Mr. Henry Lee Norris most certainly thought so when he set up shop with his master boot makers back in 1856. Originally, Hunter rain boots were designed for traversing Scotland's rugged terrain and combating its unpredictable weather. Since then, the reputation of Hunter men's rain boots, Hunter women's rain boots and Hunter children's rain boots for performance, durability and outstanding comfort has become legendary worldwide.
Although their links to the present day cover over 150 years and an awful lot of advancement, there are things about a pair of Hunter rain boots that Henry would still recognize: the care, the craftsmanship, and the refusal to compromise on quality.
The first of the famous Hunter green Wellingtons were seen back in 1956. Ever since, they've been mastering the art of welly making for children and adults, by using the best of new materials, introducing revolutionary technology and replying on good old fashioned hand craftsmanship. What sets Hunter rain boots apart from the competition lies in part to a closely guarded secret process. The result is a much stronger, watertight boot that will perform under the toughest conditions.
Hunter is equally proud of the things that have changed and the things that stay the same. The weather's just as wet and the Hunter rain boots are just as good! Today, Hunter remains the preferred welly brand for men, women and children who like to work hard and play hard. Wherever your pursuits may lie, be they in a distant wooded field or amidst the bustle of city streets, Hunter has the perfect footwear for keeping up with your unique lifestyle.