- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hunter Size Guide
- Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the boot and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men's and women's sizing is displayed. Men's sizing is represented by "M" and women's sizing is represented by "F".
- Don't shy from the rain! Take your fetching style to the rain-slicked streets in the Hunter™ Ackley boots.
- Vulcanized natural rubber construction.
- Slip-on design.
- Laces provide added cinch and style.
- Signature Hunter logo on the front.
- Quick dry woven nylon lining.
- Multilayer cushioned sponge insole.
- Lugged rubber sole for traction and durability.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings, and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ackley by Hunter. Sorry!
Interested in new Hunter products?
If you want a place where people appreciate the benefits of a well-fitting, waterproof boot, Scotland seems a natural choice. Mr. Henry Lee Norris most certainly thought so when he set up shop with his master boot makers back in 1856. Originally, Hunter rain boots were designed for traversing Scotland's rugged terrain and combating its unpredictable weather. Since then, the reputation of Hunter men's rain boots, Hunter women's rain boots and Hunter children's rain boots for performance, durability and outstanding comfort has become legendary worldwide.
Although their links to the present day cover over 150 years and an awful lot of advancement, there are things about a pair of Hunter rain boots that Henry would still recognize: the care, the craftsmanship, and the refusal to compromise on quality.
The first of the famous Hunter green Wellingtons were seen back in 1956. Ever since, they've been mastering the art of welly making for children and adults, by using the best of new materials, introducing revolutionary technology and replying on good old fashioned hand craftsmanship. What sets Hunter rain boots apart from the competition lies in part to a closely guarded secret process. The result is a much stronger, watertight boot that will perform under the toughest conditions.
Hunter is equally proud of the things that have changed and the things that stay the same. The weather's just as wet and the Hunter rain boots are just as good! Today, Hunter remains the preferred welly brand for men, women and children who like to work hard and play hard. Wherever your pursuits may lie, be they in a distant wooded field or amidst the bustle of city streets, Hunter has the perfect footwear for keeping up with your unique lifestyle.
15% Full size too large
46% Half size too Large
38% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
18% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Although I normally wear a size 6 - 6.5, I took these in a size 5! I decided that I wasn't going to wear these with the fleece liners that are sold separately, because I'd rather have a tighter fit than the typical rain boot look. They fit me perfectly and comfortably with thicker wool socks. I really like this mid-calf style because I am only 5'0" and I have skinny calves and I felt that these were as good of a fit as I could get in a rain boot! I plan on wearing these when it rains, or in the winter on warmer days when there is a lot of slush. I don't think they will be warm enough to wear in Chicago winters when it's below 30 degrees. And they are super comfortable! I've been wearing them while walking my dog and did not have any comfort issues.
- Kristin - customer
- from Chicago
- March 4, 2013
Somebody, please return a size 6 in these boots so that I can scoop them up! Because size 6 was out of stock, I purchased a 7 but they are just too big, and my foot and heel move around too much. (They'd be perfect with a Wellie sock but I want these for warmer weather.) The Ackley is well made, quality rubber, comfortable, perfect height, and tough-but-adorable style wise. I'm bummed that I had to return them. FYI: I normally wear size 6.5.
- Pat - customer
- from Minnesota
- April 24, 2013
Adorable. I usually wear a size 9 in boots, and a size 9 in these is as good as it's going to get -- almost too short, and a bit wide, but I slipped inserts into them, and all is well. Pretty stable, too, for wellingtons. Hope they last a good long time.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- MountainView - customer
- from Boston, MA
- April 23, 2013
These boots are adorable and I keep getting compliments on them! I went with the navy and love it. I also love the shoelaces. So far great for rain and snow. I'm a 7.5 and ordered the 7 and they fit perfectly.
- Sarah O - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- April 2, 2013
Felt true to size
- Ruth - customer
- March 21, 2013