- Hudson Women's Size Guide
- Rock steady in HUDSON™ denim.
- The streamlined Nico jean sports a flattering mid rise and super skinny leg that hits at the ankle.
- Lightweight and stretchy "second skin denim" retains its shape for lasting wear.
- Faux front scoop pockets.
- Back patch pockets.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Logo rivet on coin pocket.
- Union Jack logo label accents the back pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 67% cotton, 29% polyester, 4% Lycra®.
- Machine wash cold inside out, tumble dry medium or line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny by Hudson. Sorry!
Interested in new Hudson products?
HUDSON weaves English attitude into LA-born denim. Known for unparalleled fit and craftsmanship, the iconic Union Jack logo and signature triangle flap back pocket, HUDSON lives in the spirit of British cool and California freedom. Created from the best premium denim from the finest mills in Italy and Japan, all HUDSONS are hand finished and tailored to truly be one-of-a-kind.
Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny
This is my third pair of the Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny jeans and they didn't disappoint! The seafoam color is beautiful in person and just as pictured. It's also not too light so it's still flattering and hides those unflattering areas. I generally stay away from tight pants in light colors because they tend to accentuate problem areas...these don't. The fabric is thicker than a legging and closer to a very soft, thin denim. The fit is tight and slimming but doesn't create any unsightly bulges at the waste because they have a slightly higher rise. The length is also good, even though I'm petite (5'2")...they bunch just ever so slightly at the ankles so I can wear heels or boots. I ordered my true size and the fit was perfect. If in doubt, go down a size because they are very stretchy and forgiving. Overall a great pant...I definitely recommend!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- April 15, 2013