- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hudson Women's Size Guide
- HUDSON™ delivers sleek and sexy denim in their original skinny fit−the Collin.
- Five-pocket jean flaunts a low rise and contoured waistband to prevents gaps.
- Traditional skinny leg is fitted from thigh to hem.
- Belfast is an inky dark blue wash with whiskers on super, super soft and stretchy 12 oz. denim.
- Signature triangle button flap back pockets.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Logo rivet on coin pocket.
- Union Jack logo label at the right rear pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and double-button closure.
- 37% rayon, 37% cotton, 24.5% Tencel®, 1.5% Lycra®.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Collin Signature Skinny in Belfast by Hudson. Sorry!
Interested in new Hudson products?
HUDSON weaves English attitude into LA-born denim. Known for unparalleled fit and craftsmanship, the iconic Union Jack logo and signature triangle flap back pocket, HUDSON lives in the spirit of British cool and California freedom. Created from the best premium denim from the finest mills in Italy and Japan, all HUDSONS are hand finished and tailored to truly be one-of-a-kind.
Hudson Collin Signature Skinny in Belfast
These Collin jeans are super soft, very skinny in the lower leg and the front pockets are functional. (Yay!) The Belfast is a deep, dark blue with some fading at the knees. Very nice. Even though they are snug they are very stretchy and the great Hudson waistband makes them easy to wear with tucked in tops or loose tops.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cowboy Earth
- March 3, 2013