- Stylishly handsome denim from HUDSON™.
- The Clifton jean sits at the hips and sports a slim bootcut leg.
- Wickham wash on 9.75 oz. stretch Italian denim has a deep indigo blue hue and heavy fading for a well-worn look.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Union Jack logo label accents the back pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Button fly.
- 34" inseam.
- 10" front rise.
- 15" back rise.
- 18" leg opening.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold inside out, tumble dry medium or air dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Clifton Slim Bootcut in Wickham by Hudson. Sorry!
Interested in new Hudson products?
HUDSON weaves English attitude into LA-born denim. Known for unparalleled fit and craftsmanship, the iconic Union Jack logo and signature triangle flap back pocket, HUDSON lives in the spirit of British cool and California freedom. Created from the best premium denim from the finest mills in Italy and Japan, all HUDSONS are hand finished and tailored to truly be one-of-a-kind.
Hudson Clifton Slim Bootcut in Wickham
This is my first pair of Hudson jeans. It's worth every penny. The jean quality looks great and very soft. I love the Slim bootcut, make sure you know your size because it's very tight.
- Ted D - customer
- May 15, 2011
- Derek - customer
- from Baltimore MD
- March 10, 2013
My son loves these jeans, he's 16 and slim I got them in a size 29 and he loves them and they fit perfect. He likes his jeans to fit slim like all teenagers do now days...they are a bit pricey but they are well worth it...they fit awesome and wash great with no fading
I'd also recommend: 7 for all mankind ,joes
- Jamie S - customer
- from Bryn Mawr
- August 7, 2012