- Hudson Women's Size Guide
- Stylishly sexy.
- The Beth Baby Boot boasts a low rise, fitted thigh, and narrow bootcut opening that breaks below the knee for an elongated leg line.
- Pont is a classic indigo wash on 9.25 oz. stretch cotton-poly denim with whiskers and fading on the front thighs and seat for a broken-in appearance.
- Five-pocket design features the signature back triangle button flap.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Logo rivet on coin pocket.
- Union Jack logo label at the right rear pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and double-button closure.
- 90% cotton, 6% polyester, 4% elastane.
- Machine wash cold inside out, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 15 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Beth Mid Rise Baby Boot in Pont by Hudson. Sorry!
Interested in new Hudson products?
HUDSON weaves English attitude into LA-born denim. Known for unparalleled fit and craftsmanship, the iconic Union Jack logo and signature triangle flap back pocket, HUDSON lives in the spirit of British cool and California freedom. Created from the best premium denim from the finest mills in Italy and Japan, all HUDSONS are hand finished and tailored to truly be one-of-a-kind.
Hudson Beth Mid Rise Baby Boot in Pont
Love the fit, they need to make these in more colors.
- Wren - customer
- from Ann Arbor
- February 20, 2013
I love Hudson jeans. I have several pairs and this one of my favorites. I love the stretch on them. That's what I love about Hudson jeans they have a comfortable stretch and the jeans are so soft. I don't have much of a butt and they give me a butt! The color is very pretty also.
- TR - customer
- from I
- February 4, 2013
I have tried many different designer brands of denim and I have to say this pair is my new favorite. I had tried another pair of Hudson's that were the skinny style but they weren't near as soft as these. The material is so soft and the fit is perfect with the right amount of stretch. If you are long-waisted like I am then this midrise is perfect. My legs are kind of short so these are too long for wearing flats but work well with 3" heels without the hem touching the ground. The color is perfect, dark enough to look dressy but not the typical indigo dark that I have many pairs of. And the flap pockets are very flattering on the butt area! For reference I am 5'5-5"6 and 119 lbs and the 26's fit me like a glove. Very very happy with this style!
- Angela - customer
- from Raleigh NC
- January 30, 2013
I really love these jeans. They are a very pretty blue. What I love about Beth mid rise jeans is that it makes me look like I have a butt and takes the the attention away from my hips and stomach. I like the mid rise; it doesn't give that muffin top like the lower rise jeans do. I would recommend them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Indiana
- December 26, 2012