- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- If you're looking for stylish comfort, then you've met your match with this fashionably fearless House of Harlow 1960™ flat!
- Leather and beaded upper.
- Leather lining.
- Lightly padded leather footbead.
- Slightly stacked heel.
- Leather sole.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zenith by House of Harlow 1960. Sorry!
Interested in new House of Harlow 1960 products?
The footwear line for House of Harlow 1960 is composed of distinctive boots, booties, platforms and flats, all bearing high-fashion personality and presence that cannot be ignored.
House of Harlow 1960 jewelry, known for great statement rings, headpieces, cuffs, bracelets and long necklaces, is competitively priced and currently available globally at high-end department and specialty stores.
House of Harlow 1960 Zenith
These shoes are adorable! I was a bit hesitant at first because of the price but I am so glad I bought them. Perfect shoe for boyfriend jeans! Thanks Zappos!
- Kathy - customer
- from Long Island. New York
- March 4, 2013
Just got these insanely cute, insanely chic, Harlow flats today. Comfortable right out of the box, and exactly what I wanted for my boyfriend jeans and white shirt look. So happy with them, I just ordered the rose gold/pink color combo. My feet tend to run on the wider side of normal, without being considered wide. My toes fit perfectly. If you have a very narrow foot, you may have trouble. Toe box is just right. Not too pointy.
- Omgjenny2 - customer
- from Philly burbs
- February 15, 2013