- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pebbles lodged in your shoe: super annoying. The pebbles found on this House of Harlow 1960™ ring: spectacularly pretty and unique!
- The antiqued gold-plated band feature allover texturizing.
- Features two faceted, silver-plated "pebble" stones that are trimmed with delicate rhinestone pavé.
- Face Height : 1⁄4 in
- Face Width : 1⁄2 in
- Face Length : 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 0.38 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stacked Rif Pebble Ring by House of Harlow 1960. Sorry!
Interested in new House of Harlow 1960 products?
The footwear line for House of Harlow 1960 is composed of distinctive boots, booties, platforms and flats, all bearing high-fashion personality and presence that cannot be ignored.
House of Harlow 1960 jewelry, known for great statement rings, headpieces, cuffs, bracelets and long necklaces, is competitively priced and currently available globally at high-end department and specialty stores.