- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- When you drop a pebble into water, it causes a wonderfully dreamy rippling effect. Cause a stir and make sure your style never fades away with the Rif Pebble Ring from House of Harlow 1960™.
- A faceted gold-plated stone sits atop this gunmetal ring.
- Features topaz rhinestone trim.
- The slim band features an allover "pebbled" pattern.
- Face Height : 1⁄4 in
- Face Width : 3⁄4 in
- Face Length : 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 0.18 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rif Pebble Ring by House of Harlow 1960. Sorry!
Interested in new House of Harlow 1960 products?
The footwear line for House of Harlow 1960 is composed of distinctive boots, booties, platforms and flats, all bearing high-fashion personality and presence that cannot be ignored.
House of Harlow 1960 jewelry, known for great statement rings, headpieces, cuffs, bracelets and long necklaces, is competitively priced and currently available globally at high-end department and specialty stores.