- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- No matter what you need to carry, the High Sierra Fat Boy backpack has you covered!
- Made from Duralite® Ripstop, 600-denier Duralite®, Waffle Weave, 1000-denier Duralite®.
- S-shaped shoulder straps have comfortable VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding with suspension system and integrated media/cell phone pocket.
- Padded back panel for added comfort.
- Forward zip compartment includes premium organization and a key fob.
- Two center zippered compartments are roomy enough for all of your daily gear including books and files.
- MP3 player pocket with headphone port makes it easy to listen to your favorite music.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 38 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fat Boy Backpack by High Sierra. Sorry!
Interested in new High Sierra products?
All High Sierra backpacks, duffels, and luggage pieces boast an incredible amount of features and organization so that you get your money's worth with each purchase. From traditional backpacks with ultra padded shoulder straps that feature a retractable pull handle and inline wheels to versatile wheeled duffels that are perfect for weekend getaways or hauling your gym gear to and from. High Sierra even features a vast selection of business cases, totes, uprights, and daypacks that are all designed to keep your daily business needs neatly organized and close at hand in a durable and stylish bag or case.
Since their founding, High Sierra styles have changed, but their commitment to building the best and most affordable gear has remained consistent. With their streamlined designs and ultra comfort features, High Sierra bags and luggage are sure to get you from point A to point B with ease. Tackle your next mountain or conquer your next meeting with confidence. Achieve success with High Sierra.
High Sierra Fat Boy Backpack
My fourth grade boy loves the color orange and this backpack is big and roomy like he wants it. We dealt with the offending straps mentioned by another reviewer by just cutting them off. No problem anymore.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 29, 2012
Great Backpack for Middle school. Lots of pockets and very durable. The only issue are the two straps on side limit how open you can make the largest pocket.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 12, 2012