- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- You're a concrete jungle roamer that travels with all your essentials. Consolidate them all into a sleek an stylish backpack like the Boondock Backpack from High Sierra®.
- Laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 17" laptop.
- Tablet sleeve can accommodate most commonly-sized tablets.
- Made from mini-hexagon ripstop for durable dependability that's built to last.
- S-shaped shoulder straps have comfortable VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding with a COLLAR-COMFORT edge.
- Deluxe back panel with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding keeps air circulating and your back dry.
- Open-mesh shoulder strap cell phone/media pocket offers additional storage.
- Exterior boasts two zippered side pockets, an open mesh pocket for dedicated storage, and a top-load loft pocket for sunglasses or other necessities.
- Forward zip compartment includes premium organization with a mesh pocket, pen pockets, and a key fob.
- Center zippered compartment is roomy enough for all of your daily gear including books and files.
- Dedicated CUSHION ZONE padded computer compartment with frame-sheet; adds structure and protection and also includes an integrated TECH SPOT tablet computer sleeve.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boondock Backpack by High Sierra. Sorry!
Interested in new High Sierra products?
All High Sierra backpacks, duffels, and luggage pieces boast an incredible amount of features and organization so that you get your money's worth with each purchase. From traditional backpacks with ultra padded shoulder straps that feature a retractable pull handle and inline wheels to versatile wheeled duffels that are perfect for weekend getaways or hauling your gym gear to and from. High Sierra even features a vast selection of business cases, totes, uprights, and daypacks that are all designed to keep your daily business needs neatly organized and close at hand in a durable and stylish bag or case.
Since their founding, High Sierra styles have changed, but their commitment to building the best and most affordable gear has remained consistent. With their streamlined designs and ultra comfort features, High Sierra bags and luggage are sure to get you from point A to point B with ease. Tackle your next mountain or conquer your next meeting with confidence. Achieve success with High Sierra.
High Sierra Boondock Backpack
Bought this backpack because my other one got stolen at school. Love it! The small pocket at the top is great for holding pencils and my headphones. The laptop part is great it holds my laptop while leaving room for my notebooks. And the front pocket is great for smaller things like my keys, calculator and whatever else.
- Jenna R - customer
- from Kingston NH
- March 31, 2013
I love this backpack! It is super comfortable to wear. I was very pleased with this backpack. As a college student, I carry around my laptop and was glad it has a laptop compartment. The material and zipper seem resistant. Although the straps are a bit too long for me, it has been my favorite backpack. I am extremely happy with this purchase!
- Cynthia G - customer
- from United States
- March 8, 2013
This is a spectacular back pack! I am a college student and this more than enough room for books and packing other things! The color is beautiful as well! Highly recommend!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Blacksburg va
- February 19, 2013
Our student needed a new backpack - the High Sierra Boondock Backpack was one of the selections our student indicated would be a good fit. We read your reviews and decided to try this item, for the price it seemed like just what we needed. After a speedy delivery, we were all pleasantly surprised with our purchase, ultimately because our student couldn't be happier, the pack is perfect. Durable, quality materials, excellent stitching...this started as potential option and ended up a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.
I'd also recommend: no idea? we just bought a back pack man...?
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston, TX
- February 17, 2013
I have this backpack and use it for going to work. It looks much better in person than in the picture and, boy, is it functional! Some weekends I use it instead of my weekend bag, because I love it that much. It has so many compartments, which come in handy. I can not say enough about it. Highly recommend!
I'd also recommend: Kipling
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- December 11, 2012