- The comfortable and weather-ready Hi-Tec® Flagstaff WP boot will have you trekking from dawn until dusk!
- Suede leather and mesh upper materials.
- Waterproof bootie construction helps keep feet protected from the elements.
- Tongue and heel pull for an easy on and off.
- Plush collar lining for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking linings promotes a comfortable in-shoe feel.
- Removable EVA insole supplies underfoot cushioning.
- EVA midsole provides lasting comfort.
- Durable carbon rubber MDT hiking outsole for reliable traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 9 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flagstaff WP by Hi-Tec. Sorry!
Interested in new Hi-Tec products?
It was not until 1982 that the Hi-Tec brand name and logo were globally launched as a result of our decision to become a major worldwide sports brand. The innovative, successful global development of Hi-Tec shoes became a casebook study at a prestigious university. Today Hi-Tec is proud to report that there are over 500 Hi-Tec styles being commercialized throughout 80 countries worldwide, under the Hi-Tec Outdoor, Hi-Tec Court, Hi-Tec Golf, Hi-Tec Sport, Urban collections and Magnum shoe brands; a whole family of great products for sports and footwear enthusiasts.
Hi-Tec almost singularly focuses on developing attractive, comfortable, lightweight, high-quality shoes at a fair "true value" price. Hi-Tec applies high technology build processes and leverage innovative materials to ensure the ultimate in comfort, whether your needs are performance-oriented, or more leisure wear centric.
Hi-Tec is: easy, friendly, contemporary, comfortable, and accessible.