- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Carry yourself, and your belongings, with class and style using the sophisticated and smart Laptop Duffel from Hex®.
- Fits MacBook Pro® up to 15", iPad® and other electronic devices.
- Premium, waxed reverse denim for water-resistance with great texture and feel.
- Surplus grade web handles and removable strap for multiple carrying options, bar-tacked at the seams for durability.
- Padded and fleece-lined interior laptop storage.
- Separate padded and fleece-lined interior pocket for tablet device.
- Exterior phone pocket, padded and fleece-lined for protective, convenient access.
- Roomy central main storage area for books, folders or other esentials.
- Interior organizer for pens, cards and other small necessities.
- Two rear exterior snap pockets for keeping change and small items handy.
- Genuine leather zipper pulls.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 16 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 15 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 11 in
- Handle Length: 21 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 8 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 59 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 26 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Laptop Duffel by Hex. Sorry!
Interested in new Hex products?
Hex Laptop Duffel
This is the perfect sized duffle bag. So well designed and holds your 15" laptop or less and theres an iPad sleeve inside as well. You can carry it like a briefcase or over your shoulder. I get tons of looks and people asking me where I got it. HEX is killing it!
- Alan - customer
- November 13, 2012
Overall the design of the bag is good, although I would have liked it if the handles were just a bit longer so it could be carried on the shoulder by the handles (like a tote) in addition to the cross body strap. The carry handles are just barely too short to comfortably work on the shoulder. It is hard to find a versatile computer bag that is stylish and can be carried numerous ways (cross body, shoulders, or handles). I have found myself fumbling through the airport several times because of bags that were less than perfect...this one almost hit the mark...just a little large for my MBP 13" and just a little bulky, but I need a bag that carries more than just a laptop and pockets, etc. for multiple cords, chargers, and the occasional file, etc. I also wanted a stylish bag that wasn't overly feminine or just stupid...where are the leather bags that look like something your grandfather passed down? Or something more military-esque. Laptop bags are just ugly or super uncomfortable and have less than durable straps? Overall, I consider it a miss. A little too bulky for me...and a little less than what I was hoping for.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fayetteville, AR
- February 26, 2013