- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A one-of-a-kind original piece from Herschel made of heavyweight cotton canvas for a long-lasting wear.
- Main compartment can hold your keys, wallet, and any other daily essentials.
- Built-in shoe compartment to keep the kicks clean!
- Interior lined with Herschels signature coated cotton-poly fabric.
- Zip up closure.
- Dual handles for easy toting.
- Removable shoulder strap with a padding for optimum comfort.
- Shell: 100% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 21 in
- Middle Width: 23 in
- Top Width: 19 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 12 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 51 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 24 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Novel Canvas by Herschel. Sorry!
Interested in new Herschel products?
Over a century after that move, Peter and Annie’s great grandchildren remain in the business of manufacturing. Instead of barrels, backpacks and bags are now created. Herschel Supply Co. is based in Vancouver, Canada and manufactures a large selection of backpacks, bags, wallets, travel goods and accessories. Our goal is to bring well-designed, practical yet functional products to the market with a fine regard for detail.
Herschel Supply Co. was started with the goal of bringing well-designed quality built product to market. Inspiration is drawn from vintage mountaineering, American heritage, world travel and fashion. Herschel reinvents these products with modern shapes, fits and feels, with fine regard for detail. Their product endeavors to compliment the consumer's passion for individuality and personal style in a new way. Herschel is about their past, present and future. They are creating an environment that supports the new generation of fashion forward individuals.
Welcome to Herschel.
Enjoy your stay.
Herschel Novel Canvas
The zipper isn't as smooth to open and close as I would have liked, but that's my only complaint. It's a great bag and I love the separate compartment for shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Edmond, OK
- November 1, 2012
This bag is very poorly constructed. The duffle I received has a small hole in the fabric, some kind of glue on one of the corners, and the zipper is extremely cheap and difficult. An instant return to Zappos for me. Won't be buying a Herschel product any time soon.
- Michael - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- March 5, 2013