- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Do you know your roots? The Heritage from Herschel Supply Co. certainly does. With a signature shape and feel, this sleek backpack will help define your style for years to come.
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or other daily essentials.
- Interior sleeve pocket can hold up to a 15" laptop.
- Additional front compartment with a key clip.
- Internal media pocket for added storage options.
- Leather diamond detail accents the front of bag.
- Herschel Suppler Co. tag in bottom corner of bag.
- Eco-friendly reinforced bottom creates a sharp contrast.
- Padded and adjustable straps for a custom fit.
- Exterior: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 18 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heritage by Herschel. Sorry!
Interested in new Herschel products?
Over a century after that move, Peter and Annie’s great grandchildren remain in the business of manufacturing. Instead of barrels, backpacks and bags are now created. Herschel Supply Co. is based in Vancouver, Canada and manufactures a large selection of backpacks, bags, wallets, travel goods and accessories. Our goal is to bring well-designed, practical yet functional products to the market with a fine regard for detail.
Herschel Supply Co. was started with the goal of bringing well-designed quality built product to market. Inspiration is drawn from vintage mountaineering, American heritage, world travel and fashion. Herschel reinvents these products with modern shapes, fits and feels, with fine regard for detail. Their product endeavors to compliment the consumer's passion for individuality and personal style in a new way. Herschel is about their past, present and future. They are creating an environment that supports the new generation of fashion forward individuals.
Welcome to Herschel.
Enjoy your stay.
This has a clean and crisp design. It has an awesome interior. What a colorful surprise! The straps feel heavenly!
- Gladys G - customer
- November 20, 2012
I love this backpack. It's very durable and stylish. It holds a lot and I can tell that it will last a long time. Very happy I bought this backpack.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- November 17, 2012
I love it! The red backpack color displayed on here seems to look a little bit coral, but the actual back pack is straight red.
- Mo - customer
- from Alabama
- August 9, 2012
I love this bag. It looks good (I got the grey) and it's super comfortable. And surprisingly, can hold quite a lot despite it's size. Because I have a tendency to overload it, the interior has ripped a bit at the seams but nothing that couldn't be fixed.
- Andy P - customer
- from New York, NY
- December 5, 2012