- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a Heelys size chart.
- Please select one size up from your normal size. If you wear Youth size 1, please choose Youth size 2.
- Get ready to roll out those killer dance moves with Juke from Heelys™!
- Synthetic/nubuck upper with contrast stitching for a pop of color.
- Full lace-up closure for a snug, adjustable fit.
- Raised foam heel for mild impacts.
- Heelys Wave Comfort Heel Bracket provides comfort and stability.
- Matched molded tongue logo.
- Removable foam sock with EVA heel pad for added cushioning.
- Abrasion-resistant brake pad.
- ABEC 1 Bearings/ FATS low profile wheel.
- Largo Heelys logo at side.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12 Men's, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Juke (Toddler/Youth/Adult) by Heelys. Sorry!
Interested in new Heelys products?
Heelys kids’ skate shoes also include Sidewalk Sports with Maxtrax™ technology. Maxtrax™ technology brings freestyle walking and riding to a whole new level. Now, worrying about staying on your board is a thing of the past. Heelys youth Sidewalk Sports is the lifestyle footwear line that locks your feet where they need to be. Active kids can now focus on their skills and not keeping their feet on their board. These high-performance shoes provide traction for action.
Though Heelys were originally designed as a performance rolling shoe, they are fast becoming a fashion statement among both kids and adults. Your favorite Heelys sneakers or Heelys shoes provide a fun way to get around town, while also getting some exercise. Zappos carries only authentic Heelys brand footwear and wheels, not to be mistaken for counterfeit, often misspelled Heelies. So remember it's spelled "Heelys", not "Heelies!" Whether it be for fun, performance, or casual use, you'll be able to find the pair of Heelys you're looking for at Zappos.
Heelys kids’ wheeled footwear - the original shoe with the wheel in the heel.