- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a Heelys size chart.
- Please select one size up from your normal size. If you wear Youth size 1, please choose Youth size 2.
- Her star never shined so bright than when she's shooting across the sky!
- Synthetic nubuck upper metallic star detail delivers durability.
- Full lace-up closure for a snug, adjustable fit.
- Heelys Wave Comfort Heel Bracket provides comfort and stability.
- Lo-top silhouette with a wide skate body.
- Removable foam sockliner with EVA heel pad for added cushioning.
- Faux vulcanized cupsole with gum outsole.
- Abrasion-resistant brake pad.
- ABEC 1 Bearings/ FATS low profile wheel.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Comet (Toddler/Youth/Adult) by Heelys. Sorry!
Interested in new Heelys products?
Heelys kids’ skate shoes also include Sidewalk Sports with Maxtrax™ technology. Maxtrax™ technology brings freestyle walking and riding to a whole new level. Now, worrying about staying on your board is a thing of the past. Heelys youth Sidewalk Sports is the lifestyle footwear line that locks your feet where they need to be. Active kids can now focus on their skills and not keeping their feet on their board. These high-performance shoes provide traction for action.
Though Heelys were originally designed as a performance rolling shoe, they are fast becoming a fashion statement among both kids and adults. Your favorite Heelys sneakers or Heelys shoes provide a fun way to get around town, while also getting some exercise. Zappos carries only authentic Heelys brand footwear and wheels, not to be mistaken for counterfeit, often misspelled Heelies. So remember it's spelled "Heelys", not "Heelies!" Whether it be for fun, performance, or casual use, you'll be able to find the pair of Heelys you're looking for at Zappos.
Heelys kids’ wheeled footwear - the original shoe with the wheel in the heel.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
75% True to size
25% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Heelys Comet (Toddler/Youth/Adult)
My daughter is 11 and wanted a pair of Heelys for her birthday. She has big feet for her age and it is impossible to find them in the store. Had to send back the first set...too small. Easy exchange, great shoes, great buying experience.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- March 18, 2013
I love the Heely's comet sneaker and they are not just the looks, its the comfort! its to die for!
I'd also recommend: i would recommend new balence too!
- Cigdem - customer
- from new york
- February 14, 2013
Shoe was really cute, seemed well made. Had to return one pair for wrong size but kept other pair. Came quick, packaged nice, will use Zappos again for sure!
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- SHARON - customer
- from NEW MEXICO
- January 15, 2013
I love them! I was thinking between Heelys Harmony and this. I chose this because it's more, how you say, me! My fav shape to draw is the star. The pattern is great with anything! I wish this was HX2. It really helps me, because my mom takes me out a lot! So my feet really hurt from walking so I asked my mom and now, I'm zooming around!
- Lena-Melody L - customer
- from Singapore
- August 28, 2012