- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The fun, classic hobo gets an elegant and sleek twist with the Stella Largo Hobo.
- Holds your personal technology, a wallet, small cosmetic pouch and sunglasses.
- Dual shoulder straps with o-ring hardware accents. Strap drop: 8" length.
- Flat bottom.
- Inside magnetic closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket, cell phone and PDA pockets.
- Dimensions: 10" wide across top x 17" wide across bottom x 4" deep x 12" high.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 12 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stella Large Hobo by Harveys Seatbelt Bag. Sorry!
Interested in new Harveys Seatbelt Bag products?
Harveys Seatbelt Bags are made with genuine seat belts, and come in a variety of styles. They are offered in styles such as, satchels, messenger bags, hobos, shoppers, bucket totes, baguettes, day packs, backpacks, laptop bags, carry-ons and boxy totes ranging from small to large. Each of these Harveys Seatbelt Bag styles come in a plethora of colors and prints. There is no doubt there is a Harveys Seatbelt Bag for every woman!
Dana and Melanie Harvey are dedicated to continuing to create wonderful designs of seatbelt handbags and seatbelt accessories. Today, Harveys Seatbelt Bags are expanding the accessory line to include full and half wallets as well as portfolios. The uniqueness of these bags is what keeps Harveys Seatbelt Bags at the top of the handbag industry.
Harveys Seatbelt Bag Stella Large Hobo
I have two other Harvey's bags and love them. I was so looking forward to using this as a classy, unique tote for work purposes (and beyond) but the interior (main pocket) is way smaller than the bag itself so it won't work. The dimensions make it seem like it would easily fit a portfolio/notebook, but it doesn't. It's a shame, I'll be returning this due to the size constraint. It is pretty, though. So, if you plan to use it just as a regular purse, go for it. As a classy work portfolio alternative, not so much.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pacifica, CA
- July 19, 2011