- Hanky Panky Size Guide
- Dress glamorously from the inside out in the Retro Thong from Hanky Panky®.
- Soft signature lace thong has a super wide stretch waistband that hits high on the waist.
- High-waisted cut hugs the tummy for a slim and sexy shape.
- Scalloped edges enhance the waist.
- Flat edges lend a smooth look under clothes. No VPL!
- Tonal cotton gusset.
- As a result of the stretch waist, one size comfortably fits 4-14.
- 100% nylon;
Trim: 90% nylon, 10% spandex;
Lining: 100% cotton.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Signature Lace Retro Thong by Hanky Panky. Sorry!
Interested in new Hanky Panky products?
Hanky Panky Signature Lace Retro Thong
I am "thin", but my body isn't perfect...a bit soft in the middle after kids and my hips a bit bigger than I'd like. That said, feeling sexy in a thing is as much about comfort as it is about style. I like these a lot. I haven't spent thins much money on lingerie in a while and I am back to buy more! They give the "no VPL" look I want, without feeling "flossed" by a thong. Sexy, sophisticated, grown-up. Awesome.
- Kristen K - customer
- from Phila PA
- February 13, 2011
The best thing about shopping on Zappos.com is what you're doing now - reading customer reviews. My wife loves thongs, but will not buy them in a store because something about them is always wrong for her. Finally, in frustration, I began shopping for her online, reading reviews by women who were looking for the same qualities - fit, comfort, style. She loves the Hanky Panky Retro and Medium Rise Thongs, and I love the fact that she's comfortable in what she's wearing. (And she looks fabulous!) The customer reviews on Zappos are absolutely invaluable.
- Gil B - customer
- from Hammonton, NJ
- October 18, 2011
This thong was comfortable and easy to wear. No panty lines, I would definitely order another.
- Connie - customer
- from Mn.
- August 31, 2011
Great fit and feel. Better for under pants than the regular Hanky Pankys. I totally recommend these.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 12, 2011
They fit great! I love this style of Hanky Panky, there is just a little more coverage up front. The price is good on Zappos and shipping is free. They are a little expensive but I will never wear any others! I would not put them in the dryer though...they will last longer if you drip dry them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lake Forest,CA
- August 1, 2011