- Hanky Panky Size Guide
- World's most comfortable thong®.
- Soft signature lace thong has a low rise that sits below the hips.
- Designed to fit the petite woman.
- Wide stretch waistband boasts a sexy V-shape.
- Lays flat on the body for a smooth look under clothes. No VPL!
- Tonal cotton gusset.
- As a result of the stretch waist, one size fits 0-4.
- 100% nylon;
Trim: 90% nylon, 10% spandex;
Lining: 100% cotton.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Petite Signature Lace Low Rise Thong by Hanky Panky. Sorry!
Interested in new Hanky Panky products?
Hanky Panky Petite Signature Lace Low Rise Thong
I wanted underwear that was comfortable but also was able to hide the dreaded "panty lines." This was able to do the trick, which I'm very pleased about.
- Anonymous - customer
- from CT
- October 15, 2011
I normally buy the regular one-size-fits-all low rise thong from Hanky Panky, but these fit very nicely on my 5'3" 114 lb. frame. I am definitely a fan of this cut and this brand.
- Lilli R - customer
- July 9, 2011
These are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. You can't tell that you're wearing a thong! And there are no visible panty lines. Absolutely love them.
- Shawn - customer
- from Stafford, VA
- October 11, 2010
First of all, this is beautiful. I bought the navy color and I love the lace. Unfortunately, I bought this hoping that it would be more comfortable than the other thongs I've tried, and it wasn't. It had the exact same "permanent wedgie" problem as other thongs, and it was distracting to wear because I was constantly searching for a bathroom to adjust it. The problems were a lot worse when standing--when sitting, I barely noticed. Overall, this is something I'll wear on special occasions, but definitely not as everyday underwear.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 2, 2010