- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Swept Away Angled Cut Clip-In Bang is perfect for commitment-phobes who want to try bangs without actually getting your their cut.
- The effortless fringe is already side-swept and styled, so you just need to clip in and be on your way to a new do.
- Heat-friendly Tru2Life® synthetic fiber can be styled with heated appliances up to 350°F.
- Includes one easy-to-apply clip-on bang.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Swept Away Bang by Hairdo. Sorry!
Interested in new Hairdo products?
Like fashion, hair evolves season after season, and Hairdo is nothing if not fashionable! Keeping up with the times, Hairdo has a new image — just in time to incorporate the phenomenal Tru2Life™ synthetic fiber into all its products. Tru2Life is a heat-friendly synthetic hair that can be flat ironed, curled and heated. This innovative fiber technology offers you the same styling options as natural human hair, so you can create any style you want.
So why can't you have short hair one day and long, luxurious locks the next? With Hairdo, there's no limit to how fabulous and versatile your hair can be. So play up different looks, have fun, and keep evolving with the trends with these hair extensions and hairpieces!
Hairdo Swept Away Bang
Pleasantly surprised at the quality and the style!!! I was skeptical at first because I have no experience with wigs that are not for Halloween. I don't know what made me buy these but am glad now. They match my hair great and each strand is thick. The length however is a bit too long (falls 1/2" longer on me than the packaging photo) but I think this is good because this product would accommodate someone with wider forehead as well. I am Korean and have very long, pretty thick, and healthy hair that has not been chemically treated for the last 5 years. EVERYONE thought I got a new hair cut. They are that realistic, both in natural sunlight and under the artificial light. I hope this helps!
- Hannah - customer
- from TN
- December 26, 2012