- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- What's the best way to break in the Expo from Habitat™? You could have a few downhill bombing sessions, hack away at the local six set for an hour or two, or maybe just hit up the town with the crew. We'll let you decide.
- A streamlined utilitarian silhouette.
- Uppers of suede and canvas or vegan-friendly canvas.
- Asymmetric toe cap with durable triple stitching details.
- Minimal tongue and collar padding.
- Breathable textile lining helps wick away moisture.
- Premium PU Core Support™ footbed provides the entire foot with impact protection without sacrificing flexibility and performance.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Gum rubber outsole.
- Assembled with water-based adhesives.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Expo by Habitat. Sorry!
Interested in new Habitat products?
Repped by some of the best in the industry, Habitat has made a name with its talented team of riders who include Danny Garcia, Silas Baxter-Neal, Stefan Janoski, Tim O'Connor, Kerry Getz, Fred Gall, Daryl Angel, and Guru Khalsa.
Habitat shoes are backed up by progressive tech that makes their shoes stronger and last longer, even after months of riding. Their Exolyte cold cement technology is an advanced cupsole design that offers advanced durability and flexibility with minimal break-in time, while their Core Support PU footbed offers up heel and foot foot impact protection in all of their vulcanized styles.
With styles inspired by the sights and sounds of the cities, streets, and surroundings we inhabit, Habitat's been going strong for over a decade now. Live life, see the world, and skate with Habitat.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Very uncomfortable. Mostly because the tongues of the shoes keeps slipping to the side and I'm constantly needing to pull them up straight. This happens no matter how tight I tie the laces (and I don't like keeping my laces tight in the first place). No arch support (but that wasn't a problem for me with my flat feet).
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- C. W - customer
- September 14, 2012